Monday, September 29, 2008

25 September - Navva's Birthday

25 September , Sunny, A special , funny ,interesting ,crazy day...

You saw the title!!!
On that day was Navva's birthday..I called it a special day because it is Navva's birthday...
Happy Birthday Navva!! haha...We celebrated her birthday in school during PA lesson..(teacher went out,so no class)
Thanks Vino and her father,especially her father,for bringing the cake to school and of course bought the cake.Guess what cake...Secret Recipe's Moist Chocolate Cake!!
"Picture taken from www.secretrecipe.com"

The chocolate just so delicious,imagine the chocolate melts in your mouth.I like the center part too - mocha taste.
"Picture taken from www.secretrecipe.com"
At first Vino thought of buying Chocolate Indulgence, but she said Navva doesn't like white chocolate.During Maths class,Han Wen told Vino,actually Navva doesn't mind Chocolate Indulgence.So,I guess,maybe we will have Chocolate Indulgence for Vino's birthday next month.

Okey,so now we come to the second part of my post.I describe this day as funny,interesting and crazy day too because the reasons as below.(The words funny,interesting,crazy really come in one package)

reasons:
1)yea,I know,Navva's birthday.We planned to pour powder on her.and we ended up everyone
got the "chance" to experience the powdery feeling.
2)When everyone wanted to powder Silvan,he ran away...far away from us.He keep standing at
the staircase,and we can't catch him no matter how hard we tried.
3)I guess later on,Zhi Pin tried to chase Silvan.Both of them ran until they reached the staff
room.There they saw Pn Siti Hajar.Teacher lectured them.And they came back to
class.
4)Sharyl and Shalini got powdered too by Zalik because they were there chatting with me.
5)Last two periods,teachers having meeting.So no class.
6)All of us group together in the Lower Six Arts class.
7)Actually there are few groups grouping together chatting.
8)Each group talk about different topic.
9)My group was Zack,Saysa and Wahida.Zack asked us to come to her house during raya but
after this week.And I told her if I go to her house,she better be at home.Stupid me.
10)Later Zack talked about something.However three of us can't understand what she is trying
to tell us.Interesting.
11)The other group consist of Navva,Neren,Vino,Zalik and Zhi Pin.They chatted alot.And they
laughed a lot too.
12)I was wondering what they are laughing at.They tried to tell me.But I can't get their point.
13)The reason was I started to laugh at them because when they are trying to convert their
message,they can't help started roaring at their own jokes.What you call that...erm..
contagious laughter.
14)The next day,all i knew was Navva is phobia to the word "imagine".

*You want to know why,ask Navva and her gang.

No comments: