Sunday, September 21, 2008

me myself..

Since my first day as a form six student,I don't know why I can't fool or joke around like I did in form 5 , especially after all my friends transfered to another school.

Haihz...

But last three weeks,I started to get back that feeling , that crazy and hyper feeling.
HAHAHAH!!!! I'm back to my own self!!!
I just miss that feeling..

Now i feel more like myself...
always fool around,play around,be alone...
I started to play around and joke around with my friends..
i do not hold myself like last time...
i fool around with everyone...LISTEN...is EVERYONE...
i guess the reason was...
hmm...i don't know what is the reason..
never mind,at least i feel much more happy than last time..
thats what counts..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. i oso like last time de u..

can smile happily....

-rachel-

xs said...

haha...thanks thanks...
got u around also will happy one...

Anonymous said...

really... thkz...

xs said...

welcome welcome...hahah

xs said...

i know y....
coz me not here.....
hehe
aiyo
so perasan o....... wakaka


boey

xs said...

yalor,Boey o think coz no u there..hahah

_xinying_